17 May 2008

Saturday Moody and Crazy

Good day to start a new blog. Saturday. No work to do. People like me can’t even sit idle. What do you do with your spare time and pretend to be very busy? Open a new Word Doc. Start typing your new blog post. Everyone around you thinks you are creating a new business proposal for the client.

A cartoon dog wearing shades peeps at me from my pen-stand as if it knows what I am up to. I am ignoring the pooch. There’s no one available on chat, too. How can people be so busy on a Saturday? And I actually thought that I am the only unfortunate person who doesn’t have Saturdays off. Sigh!

The pooch is smirking.

The bad part of working on a Saturday is that I miss the Roadies show. I have to watch the repeat telecast on Sunday. I don’t mind. Ab bache sirf 3. I think Ankita (Simran) was quite stupid. She had a chance to vote-out anybody. ANYBODY. And she decided to stick to her bike!! I can’t wait to see what happens today. Hope they have a late night telecast.

Who should I bad-mouth on my blog? It’s a fashion nowadays. Aamir Khan does it. The Big B does it. Maybe I should write about my colleagues. Who should it be? Maybe, Ms. Attitude……or Mr. Stare-your-eyeballs-out……..or Mr. Gossip-gossip. I can feel horns growing out my temples. “Too much of Devilish influence will be around at your workplace today.” I should have read my tarot forecast for today. But I never read it. Maybe now I should.

So much blah-blah going on inside my head. I guess that’s how people write blah-blah on their blogs. Good way to vent out. Can’t tolerate the decibel levels inside your head? Write a blog. Don’t have anything to do at work? Write a blog. Pooch with shades doing a jiggy on your desk? Abuse him on the blog.

So, what are you doing on your blog? Jig-jig-jig-jigga-jigga-jig. What am I doing on a blog? I wanna jig-jig-jig-jigga-jigga-jig. So I am gonna dance with the pooch in shades doing Jig-jig-jig-jigga-jigga-jig

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers