23 April 2018

My Soul in an Amusement Park

Riding high
Amongst the clouds

Whole world
Like a verdant carpet

Blinking lights
On and off, in my emotions

Swinging emotions.

Tide comes in and goes out
Lost in its own high and low

Moon cast full and dark
In its own phases

Life rolls up and down
On its own roller-coaster

I'm a mere spectator
At this game

Aks. The reflection
Of Maya

Getting entangled in the branches.
Losing sight of roots.

Suddenly realising my true Self.
Suddenly going through amnesia.

My confused Soul
Traversing this confusing Planet.

Sometimes on a pedestal
Watching Life go by.

Sometimes entangled in its web
Drawn deep into its depression.

Sometimes uplifted
By Divine intervention.

Sometimes lost and wandering
In eternal confusion.

My Soul, my mind
My being.

Waiting for
The ultimate supplication.

To merge with
The Ethereal
The Transcendental
The all comprising
The omnipresent
The omnipotent

Just waiting
In the wings

Like multitudes.

Latched on to Hope.

Shackled to Faith.

Waiting for Love
Which doesn't even exist...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers