13 May 2018

Unpretentious

Wings of
Flights
Of imagination

Soaring
Through the stars

Going through
All possible
Dimensions

Of existence.

Unshackled
For once.

Free bird,
My mind

Flying through
Dreams and joys.

Never ending,
Happiness of Soul,
Heart!

Peace is reigning
Supreme.

My mind
Take rest here
This place, where..

Time stands still...

Wait here and
Unwind.

The journey is long,
The goal is far
Rest here My Heart!

Dance the divine dance,
Live the Celestial Music.

Sliver of the Moon,
Starlit nights
Dreamy, dreamy moments.

Dancing like there's
No tomorrow.

High on the Wind
I fly.

Not belonging,
Not astray,
Not yet aloof,

But still basking,
In the Sun
Of a brief spell
Of Happiness.

Journey on...
My dear, dear Heart.
Dance till moonlight,
My sweet sweet Heart!

It is yours to capture
This evasive moment.

This passing, all invasive
All pervading
All encompassing
Day and Night.

Dream on my Love
My Heart

Move to the Celestial
Music.
Dance away the Blues.

Beautiful is this
Earthly Life.

Beautiful,
The Soulful loneliness.

Dance way
My Love
My Heart

My dear, dear
Soul

You are there
Almost there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers